Wednesday, April 13, 2005
Rain. On the way back I took a very winding path through the HDB estate to use ths shelterd pathways. Along the way I met a (I think secondary school) couple making out. Somehow that drove me to take out my umbrella and walk in the rain instead.
I beginning to feel that I'm being overpaid. The fact that I was practically paid about S$2.50 an hour during army just doesnt match the current S$5.00 pay. And I leave the office earlier than my boss. So far it's been sharp at 1600hrs. And I dun do much, for example today I planned a Library usage roster for 5 classes, then it turned out that there's another 10 classes to consider so my planning was pretty much in vain. fortunately i had contingency planning to fall back on. in any case it was a fifteen minute job. then i spent the rest of the day cataloguing 341 line items in the library. i'm very sick of children's reading books now. terrifying. they dun belong to any category at all. they should best be left alone as "children's books"
I also had to notice that my han yu pin yin (corrected on 16 april by my dear mei) is not exactly very very good. i suspect that i got the term wrong in the previous sentence. sigh.
so maybe we finally got started. but it didnt go very far did it. well, at least it was something. hurray. hope bx comes home with good news.
Zhengyu wrote at 5:38 PM.
|