Tuesday, March 09, 2010
epic fail. first lab session went under water and sunk all the way down. i think it was disorganised, poor time managed, not much value add.
1. some students didnt understand what to do, while a few were really fast. i need to pick out the trailers faster and earlier. 2. i forgot to take attendance 3. i almost forgot to brief them on safety. even after that, i didnt enforce because i was too preoccupied with checking progress 4. I still took up too much time on briefing. a whole 15 mins. 5. students came 15 minutes late. i was frantically trying to figure what to cut out from the lesson plan. 6. i had no idea about lab procedures. what happens when glassware are broken? record? disposal? 7. I completely forget to collect the 3-2-1 worksheet from them. Exactly one student left it on the table for me. 8. I am certain there were a few students who did not repeat their experiment. for stats, there were only 39 wet boiling tubes at the end of the session. I was expecting 46. 9. There were people who returned the wet boiling tubes to the dry boiling tubes basket. They obviously didnt get the point. 10. They were less responsive than yesterday. i'm asking the wrong questions somehow.
Zhengyu wrote at 12:15 PM.
|