cowzy 
moo. (if you couldnt understand that, read the translation below =P)


[[Home]]    


Saturday, October 25, 2003

 

hai, typed out the blog in chinese just now but it couldnt publish properly. nvm, i'll try english then.

recently i've had a lot to say. despite spending alot more time with my group of friends than usual, i still reserved some things to myself. nvm that i wanted to tell matt, i couldnt really say it face to face.

i believe that when everything's not going right, my friends will be there to render their support, that i'll never be alone. I believe that when matters of the heart go wrong, i can still fall back to my friends, and that they'll listen to my sorrows and share my troubles. I believe that no matter how many girlfriends they have, we'll still hold a special place in each other's heart. I believe that one day they'll understand why i'm looking more and more troubled by the day, but always refusing to share what is the matter. I believe that one day they'll also understand why i dun find the usual teasing as funny as before, and i'm taking it more and more seriously. I believe that people like jc will believe what i said was true, and i'm not kidding. I believe that they'll take me for what i've been to them, the same through the years, and not take me any differently just because i went to somewhere else that they dun go to. I believe that they'll be there, be it rain or shine, night or day.

That's why i know, i'll never be alone. thank you, people, and i'll try to do the same for you too.

Zhengyu wrote at 10:09 PM.

  



-logbook-