cowzy 
moo. (if you couldnt understand that, read the translation below =P)


[[Home]]    


Thursday, November 01, 2007

 

"forgive and forget"

some times we preach certain things to ourselves that we know we ought to follow. okay "know" is a strong word. we feel, that somehow, it's something we should probably follow, and following it is slightly better than whatever we are doing now.

but sometimes somethings are not easy to forget. let alone forgive.

up to this date, i cannot let go of the events from last year. Even if I am thoroughly convinced that the people did not have malicious intent. I just cannot start anew my relations with these people.

Sometimes I wish I didnt put in so much effort. Maybe then I wouldnt be feeling the frustration and hatred so strongly. And for the other people, those not responsible, I feel a sense of responsibility to not let them receive collateral damage, but I dun think I'm doing a fantastic job. They definitely can feel the negative aura.

Perhaps I should extract myself from this scene completely and let the rest move on.

Zhengyu wrote at 9:36 AM.

  



-logbook-