Monday, August 16, 2010
I once complained about my friend. She had been a very good friend, but the one thing she did not know how to handle was rejecting a guy. and it was handled very badly. she was not interested but she could not put it across firmly. this resulted in a big traumatic period for me at least, if not both of us.
When I looked back and around me, i realised she may not have been the only one. perhaps it is just a common problem, perhaps it takes the brave few to say it straight and clear. no, i am only interested in you as a friend, nothing more than that. some do say it, but cant bear to sustain it in action (nice syndrome. people dun seem to like not being nice to people that are nice. which is a very real problem). some never say it at all.
and as much as this is not a science topic, it does feel like having zero gravity.
then perhaps i no longer know where not to stand. or, since we're all suspended in mid air, can i even remember how to stand.
there are times that i wonder if i am really really listening wholeheartedly. because when i looked back at things i start to wonder many things that were possible but they never came across me when I was listening. or am I just tremendously bad at multitasking, or thinking and processing while conversing?
Zhengyu wrote at 6:37 AM.
|